Home Forums Channels D&I/HR DEI and HRC submissions

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jermisha Dodson
      • she/her
      • UL Solutions

Hello!

Our BRG has been managing the HRC submission for our company in previous years. With the new 2023 requirements, we are trying to transition this work over to the HR group to manage full time, with our BRG serving as SMEs and helping where necessary.

The HRC process is new to our HR group, and they are curious how many HR staff normally manage the HRC submissions. Based on your company’s work/HRC committments, how many HR staff are involved with managing the HRC requirements from start to finish? We are assuming 1-2 people (off an on… no one full time), but wanted to confirm.

And additional information about how you and your companies manage the HRC process, best practices, etc. would be much appreciated!

Chris Stewart
      Participant
      • Qurate Retail Group

We have one HR manager who leads that effort, and I’m sure he pulls in other resources and SMEs as needed.

Chris

Gabe Rodarte-Miller
      Participant
      • he/him/his
      • Dell Technologies

We have someone on our D&I team that owns this. She is responsible for pulling in SME individuals from different areas of the Company and our ERG leaders to complete.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
en_USEN
Scroll to Top